User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Social Outcasts

    I looked at Sydney, "Well look on the bright side" I said "We didn't have to get into any fighting." I helped Danielle up. She tried to let go of ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    *The first temple could be empty thus they only suspect each other, afterward they could fight for the prize and one of them should win, you choose who, I'm fine ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Candles Never Lit

    She had given me a sword, a sword made of black metal and some coins, coins made of pure gold. As a traveler it would do me good to have ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Memory Game

    *Could someone please bring me in? I've been away from a while and only now did i see that this has long started, its very complicated which is why i ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Social Outcasts

    I examined the body after almost all of them had left, either after Nokie or because they were disgusted by the body. I tried to bend a part of the ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    "Aww man" I growled as i tried to get my self out of the roots of the tee. "I need to get my self unentangled from this mess." I said ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    "Hey wait a sec" I said scratching my head. "Yes?" asked Pippa with a small glint of hope of knowing what this was. "It was you who threw that stone ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Social Outcasts

    Depressing. Depression and agony. For a moment that was all i could feel. Of course then it was hate, hate for the whole human race and then their was love, ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Social Outcasts

    After a while I walked through the forest with the exhausted Danielle. "I'm from the Arian plains" I replied to her past question "Its really far from this place though" ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    Zire- I looked at her examining every detail i could see. Her clothing suggested she was from the Water kingdom. She had woken early as she did not look tired ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    Zire I was sleeping when something awoke me. I looked around and no one was with me. I sat up and looked around, Eunice sat on a chair nearby, she ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Social Outcasts

    "Seems that there are a lot of murderers here" I said walking to where Ballow was. I may have been and may still be cold hearted but that did not ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    I pointed at the Princes royal guards "does that answer your question?" I asked sarcastically "we can take them"she said counting the number of the guards. "I don't think that's ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    I walked out of the marble gates as i listened to the laments for the dead contestants. They were sad to me and to everyone else, which is why no ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Social Outcasts

    I walked to where Ballow sat now, alone. "Do not lose control now Nekoen. You know what will happen to me if you do" I whispered into his ear as ...

    Dec 14, 2008


NO U
— Carina