User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    *Yes, C's right, and also Azul is following Burns's gang, just to let you know* Zire I opened my eyes and frantically stood up. I had fallen asleep, something I ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    *Oops hehe, long time no post :P* Zire I had awaited the shrill cry that awoke me. I had seen it in her eyes the moment she refused to give ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    *Guys, sorry for not posting for a while, was practicing the piano for a talent show, :P . Will try my best to post each day (And most probably will ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    *Nice profile Incognito!* *Nice post Silver* Azul I finally looked at Akira again expecting her to break the news to the commander. Unfortunately she did the same thing which made ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Name: Azul Gender: Male Age: 17 Description: He has long pointy cat ears and sharp green cat eyes. Apart from this, he has sharp teeth and sharp half an inch ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    *Guys, I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my last post, I was just a little annoyed and bad tempered at that time, So if any of you have any ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    *:sigh: okay everyone who's confused. Kitrina, Zire and Jack have now gone a little away from the group to a nearby tree to tend to Kitrina. As Emi wants her ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    *Like I said, I was depressed, so most likely I wont leave anyone :P*

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    *Silver, your idea is okay with me but as you've obviously seen, I'm certainly not the creator of this storybook so you could either PM RedBird or you could wait ...

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    *I'm confused, what just happened?*

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Zire I was alone now and preferred it. But knowing that it was better to be with a group I kept watching Kitrina and her new friend instead of watching ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    Zire It was not that i did not trust Rose but it was very rare to recover from Aryn's Curse so soon. I kept asking the question "Are you okay?" ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    *Fine with me* Zire The whole group below looked at us surprised. No one spoke, nor moved. "Well?" I shouted "We're on your side, Behind you!" This made them snap ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    *I fourth it, and fifth it :P* *Deal C, what about the others?* Zire "So Kitrina, what do you think?" I asked randomly. "About what?" She replied still tired. "Can ...

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    *Well I'm okay but the point is the other team is anyway big enough to defeat almost anything. Which means they have to separate too, as we could be easily ...

    Dec 17, 2009


It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey