-
Re: Crystal Quest
"we cant move any further for at least a day" said the guide sighing. "What? Why?" Asked Rose coming into the room, she seemed to act strange but i just ...
Dec 26, 2008 -
Re: Primal Oblivion
well now we have a queen. So lets continue. Plot is - We (Zire and Erach) are the advisers of the queen. but when needed we advise the king too ...
Dec 26, 2008 -
Re: Social Outcasts
Of course she ducked making the dirt hit Ballow who in turn flung some dirt towards Maddox. The dirt missed Maddox but hit Nokie. That was how the dirt fight ...
Dec 26, 2008 -
Re: Memory Game
"We can guess a lot about our past from our behavior and physical features though" I replied looking at her hands. "How?" She asked curious. "Beats me, i just think ...
Dec 24, 2008 -
Re: Vampyr Chonicals
**eh he sorry a lot. :oops: :cry: :cry: ** ***its just that we don't have a proper plot and this isn't going anywhere*** "The park would be a good place ...
Dec 24, 2008 -
Re: Social Outcasts
"Okay Nokie " I asked "how long will it take to make your so called nest?" "About an hour more or less" Nokie replied scratching his head. "But that gives ...
Dec 24, 2008 -
Re: A Vampire Nightmare
"Yeah, if you sop chasing up and try to kill us" I replied sighing. "Deal" Replied the prince without further notice and started to walk towards us. "I still don't ...
Dec 24, 2008 -
Re: Primal Oblivion
So does that mean i have to change my post yet again? -.- If you read it i had to change all the 'king' parts to 'Queen' Oh well I'm ...
Dec 24, 2008 -
Re: Primal Oblivion
Yeah we could do it that way, Although then me and you, Billy will have to edit our character descriptions and i will have to edit my post.
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: Primal Oblivion
Okay here i go. Zire The castle was certainly deserted now. All the Queens subjects had gone and so had the rest of the palace except me, the Queen and ...
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: Primal Oblivion
Wait for me!! Name: Zire Age: Unknown Race: Wraith/Vampire Location: Aetha Appearance: Normal - Physical - (With a normal head ^^) History: Recently appointed to be an adviser to the ...
Dec 22, 2008 -
Re: Memory Game
"Zire" I replied smiling. **** It wasn't fair, i had run as fast as i could and i find more people with memory losses. There was something strange. Why were ...
Dec 22, 2008 -
Re: Social Outcasts
I kept Danielle's warm body on the ground softly careful not to hurt her. I opened my water pouch and sprinkled some water on her face. Eventually she awoke, and ...
Dec 22, 2008 -
Re: Crystal Quest
It was empty, the temple was completely empty. I banged my hands on the smooth marble ground as i wondered why the moon temples were empty. "Hey!" I called to ...
Dec 21, 2008 -
Re: Memory Game
I woke up and looked around. The first thing i did was yawn, although it was not dark yet. I looked around and found a small note stuck on the ...
Dec 21, 2008
