User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    Zire "You... what did you do?" I asked stammering at first. "I'll explain that in a while" The woman said and started to set the picnic stuff as if nothing ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Exodus

    Zander I seriously needed to get a new gun I fingered the remains of my automatic multi-barrel pistol. Of all the places that I had gone to get information this ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Roamers

    **Umm could someone bring me in or at least get the plot into a place where i can get in my self easily.**

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    And she did pass out exactly after she said it and after she almost crushed the face of the prince. "Oooh nice shot" i complimented after i caught her limp ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    "Well i guess you were wrong after all" said the guide sighing. I looked at the dirt wall in front of me, it had been obviously made recently. I looked ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    Three decades later the fish puppet rotted out and was eaten by a mad Harry Potter puppet.

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    Other wold??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    Who turned into a puppet ad then was run over by a van driven none other than our Bella Swan.

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    Zire "I agree with you" I said pointing to the boy who had just sided to go with the woman. From the way she acted i could easily tell that ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    "Impressive" I whispered as i examined the dead Fire mage, most likely the Head fire mage judging from the the clothing. Rose had evidently taken the crystal or crystals from ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    o.O You simply had to post that here, without posting to the story didn't you???? :? :? :shock: :shock:

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Exodus

    Fine with me Selene ^_^

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    And then the trees fell onto the toad stools killing them and everything else gorily, but the flies survived.

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    for some reason i kept following everyone else and started suspecting something was wrong. How could all of our parents disappear at the same time, maybe it was because they ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    Then suddenly the toad stools really became living toad stools (Oh yes that right) and started attacking the boy scouts.

    Jan 4, 2009


*CLUCKING INTENSIFIES*
— Snoink