User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    We were surrounded, by all the creatures we had fought in the other levels. It was exhausting really, specially when you couldn't even shoot a a rifle over and over ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    Of all the mages that could have been put against me, five light mages had to be the worst possible choice. And worst of all they had several crystal shards ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    "Unfortunately, she didn't" replied Katie winking. I laughed at that and walked towards her. "Five humans, one hour, i wonder what we could do?" I asked her. "Who are you?" ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Exodus

    Zander I knocked on the door. A few minutes later the door opened and a girl looked at me. "What do you want Zander?" She asked opening the door. I ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    Ordinance J5? I thought Page 1,056 I turned through the pages as i tried to get to the page while holding the extremely heavy book at the same time.

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden History

    I walked down the streets as i tried to find something i could do. I was bored, it was day before i had got caught selling the 'Earth materiel' in ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Roamers

    ** I just realized that i didn't even post a character description for this :shock: :shock: :shock: , its not too late is it?** NAME:Zire Gregory AGE:22 Appearance: (Her three ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    were disturbed by Barry Hotter, Bermione Brainger and Yon Lesley. This trio then walked towards a karge car and started to eat green flies for lunch though it was time ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    **I know i know, one of the basic rules in storybooks, one cannot kill another persons character without permission :roll: :roll: ** It would only take a few seconds, her ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    Zire I walked towards Erach who had just appeared a few feet in front of me. "Hello Erach" I said bowing. "Do you really have to treat me like that?" ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    "I already said I'm in" I repeated. The others agreed, one by one they all agreed, slowly. Eventually we were all rallied around the woman, who had enough manners to ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    She smiled, her beautiful smile that made me speechless as i gazed at her. She was one of the main reasons i had joined the Apocalyptican clan. "Well, there's no ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    I saw the guide collapse. I didn't feel pain but i new the guide had indeed. Hi shadow had died and i was in no shape f granting him a ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    "You passed out" I said. "Well that's obvious, i mean what happened later?" She asked. "Well we escaped for one" I said "And then a few Vampires died and then... ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Second Life

    Previous Name: Zander Daniel Current Name: Zire Gladdov Age: 18 Gender: Male Who: Second Life Appearance: In his memories he was taller than normal, with green eyes and black hair. ...

    Jan 8, 2009


sometimes i don't consider myself a poet but then i remember that i literally write poetry
— chikara