User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    and then the sun started dying because Aristotle's screams were too horrible for it to hear.

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    *Sorry for not replying sooner, i was admitted in a hospital all this while.* Stop it i said mentally and she did. "Take me to your leader!" I said comically ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    **Umm, yeah i do, I was kinda admitted into a hospital for an illness i accidentally caught at school. But I'm back now so.. could someone kindly tel me whats ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    "Centuries ago, when our race first discovered the elemental powers they had there was a a legend of element emperors, each ruling over one element. We used to hunt them, ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    "Oh yeah i forgot to tell you something" I said suddenly "We have to put the ring on the Prince with his knowledge. We cannot put it on his finger ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Exodus

    "Any time is fine with me" I replied yawning, i needed some sleep. "How's two hours from now sound?" asked Remi. "Yeah that's fine, meet you, here i two hours ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    I kept looking around interested at the scene. What had happened back there was... terrible, i specially felt sad about the house burning to ashes. "So what do we do ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    "Ohh yes, shes here all right" I hissed in anger "And with...." I stopped and looked at Katie, i could see from her face that she had smelled him too. ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    Ahihud Djinn were not mad to dig tunnels, but at drastic times, drastic actions were taken. "Keep mining humans!" I commanded as i followed the human slaves who kept digging ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    Plato was then joined by Aristotle who was still naked yelling "Eureka!!!"holding a modern age clock in his hands.

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    "Ahh, well i think you should take one anyway, You never know when..." I said seriously "But then again, who would attack us inside here" Katie grinned and started running, ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Exodus

    Zander "Gun replacement" said Bree sowing Kate a extremely old un-named pistol. "For some reason everyone's been coming here for new guns" said Kate sighing. "Umm am i disturbing you" ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    **Hehe^^ Sorry** "Well the guested are ready" I said going through my mental list. "Guards stationed in order, The hall is ready, the Queen seems to be getting ready" I ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Roamers

    Whoops, double posts, anyone know hoe to delete this post?

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Roamers

    Ooops, i guess that my fault, Sorry :( :( "Nice to meet you at last Mr. Kylar" I said bowing slightly. The man that had once worked for the Government ...

    Jan 13, 2009


Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver