-
Re: The Unforgiven
Katie nodded. "Yes its far from over" she repeated. "Come one lets go to the lounge" I said walking towards one of the numerous doors.
Jan 25, 2009 -
Re: The Unforgiven
We walked into the castle and were met by an extremely angry Evi, who looked at us for a moment and then brushed past us angrily. "This is going to ...
Jan 25, 2009 -
Re: The Unforgiven
We walked into the castle and were met by an extremely angry Evi, who looked at us for a moment and then brushed past us angrily. "This is going to ...
Jan 25, 2009 -
Re: Lethal Injection (PG-13 rating)
**Sure, actually i was kinda counting ion it, hehe.** **So now do we have to wait until Kitty posts?**
Jan 25, 2009 -
Re: Primal Oblivion
**Haha nice one :wink: :wink: ** Ahihud The pain was unbearable as usual. I couldn't scream as usual too. It was times like these that i loathed to die and ...
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: Crystal Quest
I realized that what Rose said was true, I had seen it clearly but had not realized it in the heat of the battle and tension between Mira. Suddenly rose ...
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: Primal Oblivion
"You really don't have to be that worried" i assured the king. Liamedes stayed silent. "You could just kill me then" I suggested. "what good will it do?" he asked ...
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: Land of Total Randomness
decided to eat something else, which he did making him like living again and so he started using the computer to....
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: Lethal Injection (PG-13 rating)
Name: Zire Age: 21 Gender: Male Talent: An expert in the martial arts (Wushu) Occupation: A student studying literature and psychiatry (I that's possible where this storybook is in), but ...
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: Primal Oblivion
**Ok first o all this got really confusing just now,I meant Leo when i talked about the 'male human' in my post Teddybear22. Anyway lets just ignore your post as ...
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: The Unforgiven
**I'm lost guys :) n ow what?**
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: The Unforgiven
**Hey guys, when is this anyway in the past? 18 or 17 or when?** "It is you who is the fiend" snapped Armand as the wound on his neck healed. ...
Jan 23, 2009 -
Re: Primal Oblivion
**Teddybear22, sure, where are they? just put them in one of the world and most of the writers would gladly pull you in.** I walked unhurt on the roof of ...
Jan 23, 2009 -
Re: Crystal Quest
"I don't trust her" I hissed pointing at the Life mage. "And i don't trust you" snorted the lifemage. "My names Mira and this is Jeni" Mira, the Life mage ...
Jan 22, 2009 -
Re: Exodus
**Wait, we are after Platinum or Plutonium?** "Hello officer, anything new happening?" I asked as i saw a police officer walking towards me. "A robbery" replied the officer simply. "Guns?" ...
Jan 22, 2009
