User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    **Ok i really need C.J. Mustang to post now!!**

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Naruto

    **Hope this is OK.** Name: Ichiro (pronounced - Ichirou) Zan Gender: Male Village: Hidden In The Leave Rank: Chuunin Age: 16 Jutsu: Ninjutsu. Good at it, can control the wind ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    ** :shock: :shock: :shock: Umm.... could someone kindly bring me in?**

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    The prince I watched as the prisoners were brought into the castle. The mercenaries had done well and delivered them before the deadline had past, they deserved a good reward. ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    "To make matters worse there are very powerful mages in there too" I replied. "How do you know?" asked Rose, her eyes still closed. "Well to create such a powerful ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    "I thought all these places were destroyed" Said Mira. "Well it seems that some have survived" I replied. "So now what?" asked Jeni. "There could be a crystal in that ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    decided to use CD's instead of colors when drawing pictures triggering a event that would change the course of that particular minute which ended in sixty seconds. Meanwhile the people ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    Later I watched Vincent go out of the castle leaving Lucinda alone, i wondered what the others would do if they knew that Vincent had left Lucinda. I walked towards ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    erm.... hello people ? You should modify that to erm.... hello people except Firestalker? because as you can see i was the post to post last when one excludes the ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    I awoke and looked around, everyone was still asleep or was acting as if asleep. I yawned and sat up to think about the past day. Its not as if ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lethal Injection (PG-13 rating)

    **Awwww come one, please reconsider you choice Threnody!*** Although we were planning to sneak in and have a look around something we didn't expect awaited us inside the factory. A ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    "I'm bored" I commented as i sat on one of the couches toying with a blue marble. No one answered so i looked at the other who were all staring ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lethal Injection (PG-13 rating)

    "Hey anythings worth a try" I muttered then added Why not?" "Hey inst this place a old rundown factory?" John asked pointing to the small address on the edge of ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    **And when will that be exactly?**

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    **Well it started with a small throat ache that turned into a feeling of my windpipe decreasing in size until i couldn't breath properly and then they said i had ...

    Jan 25, 2009


Sea and Sky- both blue. Once, in proposal, Sea turned red. Sky's father- Sun forbade so she wept as rain, uniting the lovers in defiance.
— AlexWrites