User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    *You could just say 'no' for the (answer) explanation* Ahihud "Hey humans, where do you think your going?" I asked as i walked towards them. I saw Leo stop the ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    I did, read my last post and you'll see!! and so did Lord Anzius

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cure

    We walked into the room and the man dismissed the doctor who walked out of the room angry. "Hello Will" The man said smiling as he had when speaking to ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    *okay... umm now what, do we win or lose?* We fought for a while but even with our combined strength we could not beat him as i was weak and ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Naruto

    *Okay this is getting confusing, to tell you the truth i don't even know where my character is right now. :? :? *

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elixir *lock please*

    A character profile would help a lot. Or should we not post our character profiles?

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    Well what do you need t o know to be found?

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cure

    Name: Zire Gender: Male Age: 19 Personality: A loyal person, funny even at deadly situations, although serious ever since he got his disease. Looks: Before going to Insanity asylum - ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Scandal from the inside

    Name: Zire O'conner Age: 20 Appearance: Personality: Funny and fun loving but serious at time too. Would do almost anything for his job too. History- Joined a job a few ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Vampire Project

    One clan wants to become human again and fights to get the cure that the vampire maker Vincent had made after he infected the humans. The other clan want to ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    I struggled to keep Armand on the ground, even if it was to risk my life. I watched as Vincent tried to get off the ground and as Armand tried ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    *OK where are our 'fellow' humans???*

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    Name- Zire Age- 28 Gender- Male Race- Wizard Appearance- (different face, blue eyes, black hair, skin not perfect) Personality- Funny, acts like an idiot at times, doesn't take everything seriously, ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Naruto

    I was already at the Hokages office when several others entered, i greeted them and then motioned them to be silent, the Hokage was thinking. *Sorry its short, I'll post ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    The Prince There was a very god chance that she would betray me, but I would not let her do that, as soon as the prisoners were put into the ...

    Feb 4, 2009


Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data