User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    -.- The question was addressed to C.J. Mustang talking about her character. :roll:

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Frenzy

    Zire She turned around to confirm if i was not a cannibal, "Fayth" she replied standing up but then falling down again due to the fact that she was hurt. ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    Zire "We should get going too" Said Zander. "Aww do we have to?" I whined. Zander gave me one look that silenced me for good. Sheesh, does he have to ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Naruto

    what one?

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    I was the first to get taken down by the traps created by the officers, in the maze, or so i thought, but when i opened my eyes and looked ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    *Hey welcome back, but wouldn't that just kill you?* **Time for some theory work.** I watched, unable to do anything to stop her. It wouldn't kill her and what she ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    The Prince All would be fine, I knew it and I was happy for it, for the first time in years everything had gone according to planned. I was the ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    *Well what now, Echelon?*

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    *Honestly this was exactly what i hoped for you to post, guess we think alike Nya!* "I agree" I replied as i walked into the temple looking around. The temple ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    Zander I walked or in other words levitated to where the commotion was coming from. I sat on a tree and watched what was happening once i could see the ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    Ahihud "Oh did i mention that if you do take me i could provide you safe entrance inside the palace" I explained then added "..And of course if you don't ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    *hehe, changed it* :roll: :roll:

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    The Prince "Get them into the prison, Now!" I commanded before anything else happened. I looked at Zire, the only person that i had ever feared, everyone feared him, even ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    Name: Zire Mackane Age: 15 gender: Male Appearance: *Different clothes and his appearance has become a little more worn out like after living as a Lab Rat* Personality: Dark and ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Frenzy

    Name: Zire (doesn't know his second name) Age: 17 Side: Good. Personality: Shy and silent most of the times, but sometimes can be active and friendly. Wants o make friends ...

    Feb 6, 2009


You wanna be a writer? You don't know how or when? Find a quiet place, use a humble pen.
— Paul Simon