User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    *What i don't get it, :cry: *

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    Ahuhid "Oh by the way, Liamedes just got back to Vulca" I said, in the most simplest way trying not to break the rest of their hopes. It was only ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    *Sorry about the 'reserved' post, it wasn't done by me on purpose, it was meant for another SB** Zander Water nymphs? What were they doing here, and as new students ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Naruto

    oh okay :cry: :cry: fine

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    Sorry bout this guys

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    Zire The timider one flew onto a tree branch after we looked at her for a while, the other fairy then started to scold us for a while, Zander of ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    Ahuhid "Of course there is a problem." I said. "You..." I pointed at Leo "...Are free to do anything you want, the... curse lets me betray the Royal Family for ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    Zire They escaped, as usual, she had taken the advantage of the fight between us. The instant she was out of range though, the power on us wore of letting ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Naruto

    The link? :roll: :roll:

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    Ahihud I felt my power returning to me, at last. "No" I said as my new body morphed into my last one. The humans stood there surprised and ready to ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Frenzy

    Zire "We should get going" I said pointing to the place where the girl had ran into, at least we can maybe find some shelter there. They nodded. "Whats your ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    Zire The power shields were down. And so were the things they tied to our wrist. We were free, i walked outside, my powers blazing inside of me, i wanted ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    **Yup, you did all right, well anyone else going to post before one of us posts?**

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    Zander I was going to kill him. I couldn't believe that he had actually stolen my potion, that i had made for the examination. The minute the class was over ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    *You've given us a wrong link bolt, and since Forever said to ignore her last post, we need someone to post.*

    Feb 9, 2009


If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there.
— George Harrison