-
Re: The Saviors
**Hehe, Thanks Tazakk, I kinda enjoyed being chased by you guys until C caught up with me and started hitting me with a baseball bat... or something like that o.O ...
Jan 29, 2010 -
Re: The Saviors
**Guys, I had the weirdest dream today(As in today morning/yesterday night). I dreamed that everyone in this storybook joined together and started tormenting me about things such as 'how my ...
Jan 28, 2010 -
Re: The Saviors
**Silver where are you??!!** I was confused and worried. Kitrina still had not woken up after seeping into a deep unconscious state. I had tried to wake her up numerous ...
Jan 26, 2010 -
Re: The Saviors
**Oh... yeah... guess we got carried away, hehe...**
Jan 25, 2010 -
Re: The Saviors
**i seriously need Silver or C to post for me to post, Where are you guys??!!**
Jan 23, 2010 -
Re: The Saviors
**This is getting more interesting by each post hehe@@ Zire We ran behind Burns who led the way. Having forgotten my weak state by now my mind was calculating all ...
Jan 19, 2010 -
Re: The Saviors
*What??!!! Why?*
Jan 17, 2010 -
Re: The Saviors
*I agree wholeheartedly*
Jan 16, 2010 -
Re: The Saviors
*Seems to me that that's the only sane explanation that can be taken from C's post so, yeah I guess Akira changed into Jacks*
Jan 16, 2010 -
Re: The Saviors
*Umm, C? What just happened? I don't get it... well most of it... well a little of it, yeah* *And seriously, this storybook's going to die if the plot does ...
Jan 16, 2010 -
Re: The Saviors
*Whoops sorry about that, I was a little too engrossed on thinking what to write than the names and seemed to have mixed the genders accidentally. Hehe, sorry :oops: :oops: ...
Jan 15, 2010 -
Re: The Saviors
Zire I was breathless and tired, so I let the rest of the saviors do the planning themselves. If they needed me I would gladly help as much as possible ...
Jan 13, 2010 -
Re: The Saviors
*Woops, Sorry for not replying guys, I went on a trip recently without internet and then took four days to return and then another day to get to the computer ...
Jan 6, 2010 -
Re: The Saviors
*Okay, Silver's getting bored, so would anyone volunteer to get captured? Or should we just give her a unused character to torture and kill, which is in its own way ...
Dec 28, 2009 -
Re: The Saviors
*Okay, that's not like you to go into emotion C, what's wrong, something happened at home? :shock: :shock: :shock:* **Come on guys, we need some of you guys to post ...
Dec 27, 2009
