-
Re: A Vampire Nightmare
Zire I could kill you in an instant if i wanted" I replied "Are you not afraid?" "You couldn't even get near me, let alone kill me" scoffed Sammie. "Well ...
Feb 14, 2009 -
Re: August Hill
*umm, no actually i wanted them to notice that two completely different people who had never been in the academy suddenly appear in the middle of it. :P :? :roll: ...
Feb 14, 2009 -
Re: Frenzy
oh :shock: :shock: :? :? Ill edit it :P
Feb 14, 2009 -
Re: Gene Strike
Zire Evan started giving everyone orders as the girls changed. The first impression i got was that he was a good leader. "We don't know when or where or how ...
Feb 14, 2009 -
Re: The Unforgiven
Vincent was acting strange. Keeping us in this room was strange too, but refusing blood, warm and fresh for that? That was something very strange. Was it Lucinda? Was she ...
Feb 14, 2009 -
Re: Frenzy
Zire "We know, and we're sorry" I said entering the house. The moment i stepped in i was surprised at how the house looked like. Seeing my surprise our host ...
Feb 14, 2009 -
Re: Crystal Quest
"Yes, but we do have to get to a temple first to get into one of the tunnels" I said. We all knew this therefore without wasting more time we ...
Feb 13, 2009 -
Re: Gene Strike
"I can help with that" I said walking up to Evan and keeping my right hand on his shoulder. I looked at Evan for his permission, which he gave. I ...
Feb 13, 2009 -
Re: The Unforgiven
I woke up and looked around, i was lying on a large bed in one of the rooms only Vincent was allowed to go into. Beside me lay Katie, still ...
Feb 12, 2009 -
Re: August Hill
Zire "Ahh good then we have something in common" I said. It was time to get a little serious now. "Tell me, do you know anything new about August Hill, ...
Feb 12, 2009 -
Re: Crystal Quest
Mira froze where she was. "Yes, that's right, of all the kingdoms we could have ended up in it had to be here" I repeated. I looked around just to ...
Feb 12, 2009 -
Re: A Vampire Nightmare
Zire "Oh, so your going to use her instead, keeping her as a slave, using her powers?" I snapped back. She snarled in anger. I could see Pippa awaking slowly. ...
Feb 12, 2009 -
Re: Lethal Injection (PG-13 rating)
Guys, aren't we gonna keep this going... anyone?
Feb 12, 2009 -
Re: August Hill
*Ehem, anyone who's with me or in the Academy gonna post?*
Feb 12, 2009 -
Re: The Vampire Project
Probably, probably not.
Feb 12, 2009
