User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: August Hill

    Zire Zander was the one who started talking. "We're Wizards, we have many powers but, we can of course control the elements, the easiest of our magic." He explained. "But ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    *Ahem is my character being ignored in all your plans guys? :? :? :? * I needed a body, so i waited for someone in the opposing side to die, ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    Zire We were sacred and didn't want to get caught, we had just got our freedom, how had they found us? maybe a tracking device? I told Evan my idea ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    Zire I thought for a while, We were in the Space kingdom *Right?* one of the only kingdoms other than Death and Darkness that no one entered for fun or ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    Zire I looked at the pitiful form of the boy that now looked dazed and still surprised. It didn't surprise me, Jason and Mikael were a good team, then again ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    *Okay, that was a little strange of my characters to act in that way but I'll go on with it this time. :P* Zander I was thinking, fiddling with a ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    *Why in the world does everyone i post with in a storybook suddenly disappear from existence and stop posting? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: *

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    Zire He ran. It was the best and first option that would come to his mind, after all even though he had powers his powers were not trained for years, ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Vampire Project

    Umm... so who will start?

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    Zire I was horrified, why had i done it? I had sworn several times before that i would not do it, but I had and that resulted in many problems ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    Zire I could have laughed at seeing Sammie's surprised face. And she dropped Pippa in her surprise. The minute she did i was behind her a knife at her throat. ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    It was strange, how had he done it? Was he one of us? I was in the head of the van, i had seen the boy taking the money out ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lethal Injection (PG-13 rating)

    I looked at John, but he too was thinking hard on this so called proposal. "So?" I asked. "It must have a other side to it" He replied. "So, come ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    *I am? :D Why by the way?* I saw Rose freezing or more likely recovering her strength. The next wave of the reanimated were upon and and i couldn't sense ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    Zire Katie drank it, and so did i. I could feel her hand, tightly gripping mine. It was only after a few minutes that Katie realized where she was. "Are ...

    Feb 14, 2009


Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief