User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Lethal Injection (PG-13 rating)

    "A pleasure to meet you" I replied then when i noticed that everyone was looking at e i started to introduce myself. "Zire" I said "Studying literature and psychiatry, expert ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    Zire I sighed, i kept to myself and tried to weep. I could not. I could not even move, let alone think. What could i do? He was more powerful ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    Zire She was acting very well, it was to be expected from her after all. "LEAVE ME ALONE ALL OF YOU!" Pippa suddenly shouted making us all freeze. She then ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    *We don't, we just flee from him for a while, only near the end do we defeat him, after your villains come in too* Zire Fear I couldn't do it ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    Zander My fur pelts! I could see clearly now, it seemed that it was me that had reached them first, Zire and the rest had gone back to get Aeriz ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lethal Injection (PG-13 rating)

    Zire "Who knows how long we'll be here" Said someone then added "So we should at least get to know each other" No one answered for a while. "I'm John" ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    Zire Even i laughed, we were... glad to be free again, though for how long we did not know, the sooner we went to this we hiding place the better. ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lethal Injection (PG-13 rating)

    Zire I looked around completely bored, the next minute i was sitting on a bed that i had chosen to be mine, at the far end of the room. The ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    *Should have known what? :roll: * Zire "You must go" I commanded. "Why? If what i sense is true, then he's much more powerful, than you are" Snapped Rose. "Please, ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    Zander Anger, pure anger consumed me. It was not to be unexpected of course, it was normal for me t feel anger, it meant that a Magic Wielder close by ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    *okay as no one seems to be posting who are with me I'm trying to get into the part of the story you guys are in, is that okay, if ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    *hmm okay to make sure that no one gets angry with me I'm going to merge the posts together so everyone else can post without getting puzzled* We searched for ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    *Its like this, when Zire is doing whatever he is doing in my post, [insert name here] is doing what i post at the same time. Get it? I post ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    * :shock: :shock: Is it me or did you guys just make my character the center of your posts just because i asked you i was being ignored?* *And yes ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    *Wait what just happened now? I'm confused, cause i don't know the new Death mage is following me so then who is the 'He' that i spoke of* :? :roll:

    Feb 19, 2009


Make sure you marry someone who laughs at the same things you do.
— Holden Caulfield