User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Experimentals (Started/closed)

    *Nah, hehe, Dimitri's an epic character as well, a great balance of morals, a strong personality xD, Mal's taken quite a liking to him :P* Mal “Until, then, I would ...

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Experimentals (Started/closed)

    *RedBird - Well it's settled then. The labs are indeed underground, unless someone has a better idea? Do... you have anything more to add to the idea RedBird?* Mal “Can ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Experimentals (Started/closed)

    *Chirantha - sure.... I did, hope that's what you meant by edit...* Dr. Crawford She looked at the phone in her hands and sighed, brushing off her tears with her ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Experimentals (Started/closed)

    *Sorry guys... I completely forgot about Dr. Crawford for a while... :( * Dr. Crawford There was something wrong with Nimsi. Surely it wasn't the venom? Brittany started panicking. She ...

    Nov 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: Experimentals (Started/closed)

    Mal Such fun. It had been a while since Mal had had the chance to have such fun with mice. Most of the other facilities had already broken their mice; ...

    Nov 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: Experimentals (Started/closed)

    *Ahh.... I had not noticed :) Sorry roostangarar, my bad. Edited as asked. Hope it's better? :). Sorry again for the inconvenience... being the new guy gives me the writing ...

    Nov 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Experimentals (Started/closed)

    *Did anyone else notice that whenever you press the 'post' button your previous post pops up in the white box for typing? Or is that just me...?* *Also, Hey Starrywolf ...

    Nov 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Experimentals (Started/closed)

    *sorry about the double post guys, YWS seems to resent me for my long absence... it doesn't let me post edit the last post... for some reason... sadly... sorry... :(* ...

    Nov 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Experimentals (Started/closed)

    *Hey Coco! Thank you for the warm welcome. :) I'm glad to be a part of the team, hehe.* Dr. Crawford Brittany entered the room that Link and Nimsi were ...

    Nov 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Experimentals (Started/closed)

    *Hey Sea! Yea :) I missed me too :D And I missed you too of course, and YWS :P* *Okay... so I've never taken over a character before, but I'll ...

    Nov 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Experimentals (Started/closed)

    Hello!! :) Hey Sea... and everyone else :P Er... so... I've been... kinda... stalking you (which comes as no surprise I hope)... or more specifically, stalking the storybook... soo... I ...

    Nov 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    *Okay... this post is gonna be real short** *Sorry for it* **Zire's is still unconscious, either I or anyone else can wake him once Kitrina's madness has increased a little ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **A quick question, who said - "They're coming. Mutants. Lots of 'em. An unstoppable army,"?**

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **To help develop Incognito's question - :roll: :shock: Okay... now what??** *Silver, C, any ideas?* Azul When Akira began walking towards the girl I knew instantly what she would do. ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **Ahh that was a nice twist, hehe. Lets see what I can do with it. Okay, Silverson, sorry for sending you a 'unkind' pm, but I was just annoyed at ...

    Jan 30, 2010


Review others the way you want to be reviewed.
— RavenAkuma