-
Re: Alien morphs
well its like this. We each write a part of the story ourselves in our own view as two different characters. So we each have a right to half of ...
Oct 6, 2008 -
Re: Alien morphs
Sure, we will post the prologue in a few days. We could do it sooner if Chirantha came online and gave me the draft f it.
Oct 1, 2008 -
Re: Alien morphs
So its like this Me and Chirantha are writing a book. Its basically about us with the part about an alien invasion added to give it the fantasy touch and ...
Sep 28, 2008 -
Re: Need help on a title!!
umm maybe 'Night and love' or 'love and night' I'm not that good at it.
Sep 28, 2008 -
Re: Need help on a title!!
Okay so you need to write the outline of the story and get to the ending. And then when you do study the plot as much as possible. take a ...
Sep 28, 2008 -
Re: 7 hints for writing a good story
Which is exactly what i am saying. I said it was a minor flaw, i didn't say it was wrong :?
Sep 2, 2008 -
Re: 7 hints for writing a good story
Your 1st point has a flaw though. One does not have to think of the whole plot before writing the story. I usually think of the first chapter and make ...
Sep 2, 2008 -
Re: A quick summary of my story
NO!!!! Improve the plot to get deeper. Eg - as Ella goes through the 'wizard lands' she discovers some thing that that will change her life for ever etc. Other ...
Jul 6, 2007 -
Re: Internet writing tips
Good tips and Bad tips
Jun 27, 2007 -
Re: I can't get attached to my characters!
*havent read all the replies* I dont think you have to get really close to your characters. Knowing them is fairly good. Try creating a MC you really like.
Jun 27, 2007 -
Re: YWS Handout Flyers
Good idea Nate. I'll try but i doubt anyone will even glance at it.
Jun 25, 2007 -
Re: The Chronicles of Maridemore - complete novel
I agree with Caligula's Launderette, but if you are too impatient try publishing it straight away hoping your book/novel will become famous. Its exactly what i am doing
Jun 24, 2007 -
Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?
best two tips practice makes perfect dont write what you know and should know. write what you would like know and dont know
Jun 23, 2007 -
Re: Character Profiles
Thanks it was help full for me (only some questions) The only thing to fear is fear it self.
May 17, 2007 -
Re: PUblished books
HIYA!! I'm just asking is there anyone in YWS who has published a book? or is there anyone who is a profesional author? Please reply becouse unlike some young writers ...
May 14, 2007
