User avatar

Firestalker

  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    and at that very moment the did smell something like roasted chicken and they turned around only to find one hundred or more flaming zombie chickens on the loose sent ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'd shiver to death probably, or burn the house down or die an become the ghost of the house or or.. well you get the idea What would we do ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    and at that very moment the did smell something like roasted chicken and they turned around only to find one hundred or more flaming zombie chickens on the loose sent ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'm too color full to be color less :grin: What would you do if the world died and you were responsible for it?

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    What

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Wow wouldn't that be cool? I'd play along and change the book as much as possible, making it go my way. What would you do if you lost your talent ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    and at that very moment the did smell something like roasted chicken and they turned around only to find one hundred or more flaming zombie chickens on the loose sent ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sea Monster

    You wish it, i cant even think of drawing something so amazing as that.

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Happiness

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    hehe Ewoks!!

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    actually trying to kill time and space for their next epic adventure but could not agree upon where or when or how they should begin so the thought of starting ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Darth Wader(Darth wader right? Haven't watched or heard of SW in decades, or more accurately years.)

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Wow, nice one, I'd probably imagine it with him :P What would you do if your parents died?

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    And so the two heroes names Firestalker and Ethan- started the new sentence for the not so epic journey of Mr. and Mrs. silver had come to an end and ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    :D :D I'd weep then as i cant smile. and tell everyone that when I'm weeping I'm happy and when I'm trying to kill someone I'm sad. What would you ...

    Dec 6, 2008


This looks like a really bad episode of Green Acres.
— David Letterman