User avatar

Firestalker

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Your opinion of Paolini....

    Whoops double copy pay no attention to the same thing written twice above The only thing to fear is fear it self

    May 27, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Your opinion of Paolini....

    I will I like his books and I cant leave a good trilogy like this unread.

    May 27, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Your opinion of Paolini....

    I admit that I like both books (Eragon better than Eldest) but- WHY THE HECK IS ALMOST EVERYONE CRITICIZING POALINI???? Eragon was one of the best fantasy books (Excluding H.P)I've ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Whats your favourite book?

    Just two question What is your favorite book? :?: What are you working on know? :?: For the second question give a description of your story see ya soon The ...

    May 13, 2007


“And how shall I think of you?' He considered a moment and then laughed. 'Think of me with my nose in a book!”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell