User avatar

Firestalker

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm i would say harry potter 2

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    When I'm writing I feel like torturing a particular character a lot. For an example I'm writing a book called Shape shifters and there's a character called Lara. I like ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Strange things noticed in books

    ... as for why quills and parchment, it's part of the joke. Why robes and not jeans? Muggle and wizard culture branched off at one point. The idea is that ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Story competition

    I say its not much coonditions. you just right a good new story and submit it.

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    This is a book review about the Artemis Fowl book series by Colfer. I feel the books are great specially the last book 'Artemis fowl and the lost colony.'but i ...

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Pendragon

    I like the stories, but its really hard to find them here.(in srilanka)

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: His Dark Materials.

    Heres what i think about the three books Book one - One of the greatest books i read in my life. Book two - Really bad Book three - er... ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I really prefere HP, but in the films LOTR is the best

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Chronicles of Narnia

    I have the whole series in one book. At first it seemed all sooo boring, i didnt even glance at it. then after reading every other book i had i ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: RedWall Series

    I read some of the books, but its really boring. the only good book is 'Martin the warrior' The other are boring

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Abhorsen Trilogy

    Yup Garth Nix is the best. I've only read the first book but i loved it sooo much i really want to get the second book. but unluckily i cant ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    I handwrite my story first and then type it in word so i can add or cut of things and best of all i get to read what i have ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm not reading anything for the moment. *gasps* I'm so obsessed in writingthe last thing i read was Artamis fowl and the lost colony (two or three weeks ago) *more ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Whats your favourite book?

    When i mean info i mean lots of info. Write as much as you can i'm doing this for a secret research project (I will not reveal it). Hasnt anyone ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Whats your favourite book?

    Sorry for not writing in weeks. when i wrote 'whats your favourite book?' i meant books. it dosnt matter if you have a hundred just type it all down. I ...

    Jun 14, 2007


Only the suppressed word is dangerous.
— Ludwig Borne