User avatar

Firestalker

  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    of course there are better books out there. Who the hell would think Eldest and Eragon where and are the best books in the world. Use your brains. (just kidding) ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Pendragon series

    come on don't tell me you hate it.

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Pendragon series

    You have to like it. Keep reading.

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Pendragon series

    I am the best Pendragon fan here. I read the first 6 books and i am waiting for the 7th and 8th. I should write to MacHale too. How do ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Pendragon

    Yay i read the whole series except the 7th and 8th books. Does anyone know when the books will come to srilanka.

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    I loved it both books. But after reading that thread full of reasons not to like Eragon or Eldest i get what people mean by copying. But anyway i still ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Pendragon

    The only problem is i cant seem to find the first second and third book in the series. I read the book about how Pendragon gets trained. It was called ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Yeah The Novice is really good. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :o :o :o :o :D :D :D :D

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I started writing in grade 6 when i was told to write a story. It was then that i found my talent of writing. At the age of 11 + ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    For all of the above who could not crack all the codes PM me i'l give you the full code

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    Well i have to admit that i lik almost every book i have read. The books i dont like i'l think and mail it here. *Walks away hoping to find ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    mmmmmm interesting veiws. Looks like i'm not the only one who likes torturing their MC or Sub-MC. *Cheers!!*

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    Finally some one agrees with me *Claps for Snoink*

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    Like i said before i only like to torture one character. When hurting the other characters it not only hurts them, but me too.

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Looking For A Partner

    I'm willing to co-auther a fantasy story.

    Jun 25, 2007


What orators lack in depth they make up for in length.
— Charles de Secondat, Baron de Montesquieu