User avatar

Firestalker

  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    I know and then [spoiler]She breaks up with him and becomes the Holly that met Artemis the first time, the angry mud people hating kind.[/spoiler] So yeah i guess so. ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    Well you have a few points there but is still is a good series. Specially the latest book where a long waited moment of many readers occured. [spoiler]Holly Kisses Artemis[/spoiler] ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Though it is a good thing that writers here share both bad and good feelings towards the Inheritance series books. we really should host an online debate for this one ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Yes i know i agree when you say that farmer, servant etc becomes hero. It is a basic plot in fantasy. And i understand. I like a good debate too.

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    *The above post is for Lord Anzius not you Blink who pointed out some very true points.*

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    I guess not. Some people are just jealous and other people just don't like others getting famous for copying another work or something like that. And yes if you check ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Yeah maybe i mean over here in my country where people barely read English books brisingr is selling like Harry potter 7. Yikes that's fast :shock: :shock: :shock:

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Yikes i didn't know it was that similar. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Pendragon series (Whado you think?)

    I'll be the odd one out here and say I didn't really like these books. They were okay, but they were cliche (all the characters were unoriginal), and on top ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    Hmm same problem here that's why i just downloaded the book off the internet after paying some cash. I could e mail it to you if you want Kaylyn??

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Yeah well we all as writers ourselves have to respect other writers work. Even the Inheritance series, although it's a total copy of Star Wars and LOTR. :sigh: I really ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Pendragon series (Whado you think?)

    I was drawn in after the very first book, Merchant of Death. I have recently read Raven Rise, D.J. McHale's latest realease. It let me with my jaw touching the ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Hmm yes i read that plot summary too. And the problem is it didn't say anything of Eragon meeting a god did it?? But anyway i liked the first book ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Yay! New wave washing through!

    sure stay small and grow big. As long as you draw more its all okay. Besides graphic noels are not always good. i hate them i just suggested it. :wink:

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures I'm proud of

    So you really cant draw at all? But then how can you draw with a mouse?? A palmtop or notepad computer is those computers which have a pen that you ...

    Sep 6, 2008


Hearing these stories makes me realize that I never did anything with my childhood.
— The Internet