-
Re: Food Fight!
*Fights back by hitting Irish with a large steak whilst rubbing his head* Owww!!!
Dec 19, 2009 -
Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook
Never thought I'd be so in dept to our one and only Google for guiding me to this piece of heaven . Yups, that's how I found YWS. One month ...
Dec 19, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*adds vinegar to the giant pit of pickles and then jumps in on top of C and Irish!!*
Dec 19, 2009 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
*Your sentence doesn't make sense :P* I always thought coco puffs were toys.
Dec 19, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*starts throwing boiled snails at C* Yach.
Dec 19, 2009 -
Re: Your Own Room Plate :)
Oooooh Okay, will do, thanks again!
Dec 19, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
9.8567989675∞∞/10 Nya Nya Nya Nya Nya!!!
Dec 19, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*Pudding lands on face, so whilst licking the pudding, starts flinging a pie at Searria* :P *Also keeps a large extra-special pudding on the ground and trips Irish onto it* ...
Dec 19, 2009 -
Re: Your Own Room Plate :)
Yaaayyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks a lot, It's wonderful!!!!!!! pleasing, splendid, magnificent, stupendous, mind-boggling, stunning, astounding and amazing!!!!!!!!! ummm One tiny, small, teensy-weensy, t
Dec 18, 2009 -
Re: Make a Story :)
Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...
Dec 18, 2009 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
I always thought Mars was a chocolate!!
Dec 18, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
9.8555597892343...2/10 Nya!!
Dec 18, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*Throws shark skin at everyone and then starts randomly throwing... kippers!*
Dec 18, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*throws the mega-unbeatable-super powered-boomerang like-extra large-Oyster and starts throwing it at everyone* MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Feel the Wrath of the Oyster!!!! o.O... Feel!!
Dec 17, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
Yup, decimally decimals. 9.85/10
Dec 16, 2009
