-
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
*oookay, did you read the rules?* I always thought cups were the by product of caps :P.
Dec 22, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
Aww, That's cute, creepy, cynical, Christmassy and contagious :P o.O at the same time 9/10
Dec 22, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*Changes tactics by crawling under the table, behind Sea and hits her with a pie. Then while she attends to her pie-face ( :P ), pulls the noodle before Irish ...
Dec 22, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
10/10 cause the name seems mythical, mysterious and cool at the same time!
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*Uses a large carrot to bat them back at Sea laughing very hard!!*
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
I always thought knew was a word the above user rarely used. :P
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*Pulls the table cloth that's made out of flour off the table and raps C around it before adding sauce and veges!* Oh yeah, almost forgot! *Sprays whip cream on ...
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
9.9967989657∞/10 So there! :) :P
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
(To whom?) I always thought stupid was a synonym of Chirantha. :P :P :P :P :P :P MWAHAHAHAHA
Dec 20, 2009 -
Re: Make a Story :)
Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...
Dec 20, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*Licks the icing while spraying everyone with coca cola and flour* MWAHAHA!!
Dec 20, 2009 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
I always thought kids were smarter than adults.
Dec 19, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
Good point. 9.8567989675∞/10 Ha! beat that :P
Dec 19, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
Yack, I hate salami. *Throws an bag of sugar at C and then covers him with sprite!*
Dec 19, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*Hits C with the extra large steak and then runs away screaming happily before getting shot with peppermints*
Dec 19, 2009
