-
Re: The ABC game
Okay then lets try Movie stars...... hehe A~ Alex Etel
Sep 21, 2008 -
Re: Movie Quotes
We have so much time and so little to do. Strike that, reverse it. ~ Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory
Sep 21, 2008 -
Re: Are you writing a novel right now?
Yes true your writing 5 novels but not finishing even 1 :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sep 1, 2008 -
Re: Skype
Topic locked. Not a good idea to share phone/skype numbers online. - Nate
Sep 1, 2008 -
Re: Are you writing a novel right now?
Well kinda since I'm stuck somewhere between a novel but, i gave it up for a while to take a long rest. So practically i am.
Sep 1, 2008 -
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
hmmmmmmm, Meep? I havnt seen you around much
Aug 1, 2007 -
Re: Portfolios/Post Since Last Visit/Recent Lit Additions
I take that back its working.
Jul 19, 2007 -
Re: Portfolios/Post Since Last Visit/Recent Lit Additions
I dont think so, but it could be posible. I can cope with it anyway( for now)
Jul 19, 2007 -
Re: Good Fantasy Books
Eragon, Eldest, HP, etd
Jul 6, 2007 -
Re: Your bio's
I looked throuh this section ( a little ), but could not find a place where you could post about yourself and your bio. So here the place to do ...
Jun 21, 2007 -
Re: PUBlished books
HIYA!! I'm just asking is there anyone in YWS who has published a book? or is there anyone who is a profesional author? Please reply becouse unlike some young writers ...
May 14, 2007
