User avatar

Firestalker

  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Yes, I have, its fun to be new things. Am i the the only insane person here?

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    You don't care about death, because your already dead. ~ Wargames

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Because I'm Insane and bathing in blood right now. Why am i are we the only people posting here now??

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    because i love it!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Why am i even bothering to post here?

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Because sometimes I get really insane at school and tuition, so i don't tend to listen to what the teachers are saying.That and the fact that English speakers in Srilanka ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Road trip game

    Hi, my name is Xenonophore and my wife's name is Xana. We live in Xochimilco and sell xylophones.

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    Wake up, Wake up, Limy Fish! ~ A Fish called Wanda

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that good was the absence of bad. Or in other words i believe that good is the absence of bad.

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    umm I think it has to be a six letter word Firestar. Bather

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    unfortunate?

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    Electrons

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    Fran Drescher

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Well Searria H is a girl by the way. me and Adnamarine thunder_dude7 and Swottielottie

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    (Thank you) Moron

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    batch

    Sep 26, 2008


Don't sit down and write because you're a writer; sit down and write because you have something to say. And if the sea of ideas isn't flowing, well, just tell me about your day.
— OrabellaAvenue