User avatar

Firestalker

  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Sure they can. Look at Snoink for an example. :wink: :wink: (Just kidding Snoink) Can you sleep?

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Road trip game

    Hello, my name is Ned, my wife's name is Nina, and we live in Norway where we sell Noodles.

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    I knew it i knew it!!!! :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: Yah I'm right for once!!!!! :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink: treas? or maybe tread?

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate this

    9/10 I like it though i don't know you. Rate my country

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    beacuse you dont know who she is. Why do you think you can think to think about things that think about things that talk about things to do things so ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    death

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    An insane vampire. And you?

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Here Where are you?

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Road trip game

    heheheh :oops: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock: :shock: Up^^ /\ Modified post. From G to K

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    migraine

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    bleat?? If that's not allowed then the word is 'teat'.

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate this

    10/10 so good i cant tell if its from anime or not, though i can guess its not anime. Rate me. :roll: :roll:

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Wheres the question?

    Oct 2, 2008


I have writer's block. I can't write. It is the will of the gods. Now, I must alphabetize my spice rack.
— Neil Gaiman