User avatar

Firestalker

  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    Yes, very much haha, I'll settle once for a simple old fashion 10/10 before getting creative in the next post :)

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    ope, it just mystifies me for some reason... 10.0/01.0 :P

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Yumm... *starts throwing nuts at everyone in sight!*

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    Haha, Thanks! 10/01 :P Your user-name never ceases to mystify me!

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    *forgive me for my ignorance but what does being blond have to do with not following rules?? o.O* I always thought that cheez-its was a mispronounces, misinterpreted word. :P :P

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    nothing much only one thing happened and that is... *Irish is bombarded with assortments of chocolates which are then melted to make Irish look like a Easter Irish!!!* Yayy, hope ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    Rhymes with Sayonara, haha 10/10 *5 minutes to Christmas, Merry Christmas everyone!!!! :D :D :D :D :D !!!!!!!*

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that a brain was something the above user did not have. ha!

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *Runs around trying to get unstick from the cashews that Sea threw while accidentally covering everyone else in sticky taffy too.* hehe

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    Aww, That's cute, creepy, cynical, Christmassy and contagious :P o.O at the same time 9/10 Haha

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Har Har *Runs around Sea with a long long roll of sticky taffy, then raps her in it and unfortunately gets stuck to it too, so starts to try to ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always though Firestalkers skull was a synonym for genius's skull!

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    Ahahahaha, Senarath, haha, didn't read it that way though, Sanareth is cool though. 10/10 C!

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Dec 22, 2009


It takes me deciding to write on YWS in the late hours...to realize how many members are most active while I'm unconscious
— RavenAkuma