User avatar

Firestalker

  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    'Haha' Hey thats what i got.

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Moron

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Cube

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    H Hampton, um.... somewhere :P

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    F Faaite, French Polynesia

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Cues

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Clubs

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    dub

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that evil witches were good and people just told stories about them being ugly because they wanted to make children believe witchcraft is bad.

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate this

    I'm imagining your avatar *Clang* *roar, bang* *ouch, sorry* *get those cymbals out of here!* Yeah i like it. 8/10 takes a little time to understand. :roll:

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The "what if" game

    What if 'we' is death? (The word 'we')

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    sub

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    C is posted by me above, thanks for pointing out the mistake cocoboy. D Denmark.

    Dec 17, 2008


"Who am I? I'm just a writer. I write things down. I walk through your dreams and invent the future."
— Richard Siken