-
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
Wow..... YWS has indeed changed since i was last here..... New user,s new threads, new.... well yeah, new everything o.O So yeah, Hello again YWS, Hello again users that know ...
Aug 14, 2010 -
Re: Avatar
Hmm, you have a point there and I have no way to argue or debate against you as I've not watched District 9. But I liked Avatar anyway and we're ...
Jan 29, 2010 -
Re: Avatar
Good luck the :P In my opinion You'll either love it or hate it :P (I hope you love it!) To whomever defended this....lack of creativity with "but all the ...
Jan 29, 2010 -
Re: Avatar
Join the club Mizzle, there are thousands of other Avatar fans out here wanting to become one of the Na'vi also. Right now I'm in the process of learning Na'vi ...
Jan 28, 2010 -
Re: Aukland Anyone?
I'm gonna migrate to New Zealand very soon, most likely a week from now and unfortunately unlike some people I'm not very good at making friends cause I'm shy when ...
Jan 23, 2010 -
Re: YWS Map December 2009
Yay, Sri Lanka is in the top ten and is better than Ireland, haha!
Jan 22, 2010 -
Re: Avatar
Well, I've seen it twice so far in 2D (That's mostly cause its impossible to watch in it 3D here) but judging from what I heard from those who did ...
Jan 22, 2010 -
Re: Food Fight!
Randomly sprays everyone with drinkable blood.
Jan 13, 2010 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
A devil of light hm? 10!/10
Jan 6, 2010 -
Re: Food Fight!
Fire watches as all hell brakes loose with food flying everywhere.
Jan 6, 2010 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
I always thought strange was actually normal.
Jan 6, 2010 -
Re: One Word Story Ring
The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe
Jan 6, 2010 -
Re: Make a Story :)
Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...
Jan 6, 2010 -
Re: One Word Story Ring
The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe
Dec 27, 2009 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
*Good point :P But we're not insulting each other, we're just two best friends playing against each other in word games :P* I always thought something hard to do was ...
Dec 27, 2009
