User avatar

Firestalker

  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    Box of shadows filled with hatred and evil that can consume the world held on by pure innocence. -Faithful Galenium

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Dial

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately the word d*mn became known as 'sam'. :roll: :roll:

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    Eaten hamburgers that were, too hot so grab some hot sauce...which turned out to be acid so throw the acid and order and extra large pizza to....

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    I have no idea.:cry: Whats the square ro0t of 8590615012346723489x + 74892y + 231598170z when x = 3423, y = 3452345 and z = 72815??

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The "what if" game

    what if existence never existed?? :shock:

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Pain

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Carved Bone - Chapter 1 part 1 - Edited

    Okay here goes. Part 1 of my crit Take a look at your perfect world! What would you do if it crumble into pieces because of what you just found ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    Sheesh you guys really know how to stop people from posting. :? :? :? :?

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Darkness Never Ending

    Waaaah!!! Someone else?

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    I would not let her get away that soon. I opened my pouch and took out a tranquilizer dart, then i started running towards her, just as she turned i ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    "I can sense many others here" I said to Traven "How much?" he asked "Cant say, there are too many guards to say exactly" I replied "So are you going ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Darkness Never Ending

    *God i'm confused. I hate to say it but will someone bring me in? Please!!* :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Love

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    "Well I have hired a few vampires that would gladly kill you who are tailing you, and you wont survive long in the wild and I could have killed you ...

    Nov 5, 2008


When I use caps I do not want you to read it like a little screech, I want you to read it like a 5,000 year old ogre with the strength of 10,000 men.
— avianwings47