-
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
flame
Dec 1, 2008 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Unfortunately his mom was the earth, which meant he ate the earth.
Dec 1, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
**Hey Bleeding Rose have you been watching too much Spongebob cartoons these days?? :shock: :shock: ** Nose
Dec 1, 2008 -
Re: Vampyr Chonicals
A few minutes later Zire "Oy, Edwards what are you doing here?" I asked walking towards him "And where the hell in Tami?" "I... she.." Edwards stammered as if he'd ...
Dec 1, 2008 -
Re: What does this username make you think of?
werewolf Wendil
Dec 1, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
Scooby Doo
Nov 30, 2008 -
Re: Crazy Questions
I'd probably remember that I'm dreaming. Why do you want to annoy me so much?
Nov 30, 2008 -
Re: The "what if" game
What if everyone in the world was dead? P.S Chirantha - I like being dead. P.S Bleeding Rose - Your question to Chirantha was not a good one because even ...
Nov 30, 2008 -
Re: Vampyr Chonicals
Zire I was fighting as hard as i could to try to suppress my laughter as Tami and Christina fought over Edward. It was hilarious, every boy in town was ...
Nov 30, 2008 -
Re: What does this username make you think of?
flower that blossoms in may only. Maydaylay
Nov 30, 2008 -
Re: Vampyr Chonicals
Zire "Excuse me but do you have a book called Twilight?" Asked the first customer that came into the shop that day, a teenage girl. "Yes we do its right ...
Nov 30, 2008 -
Re: What does this username make you think of?
Doctor Octavious 0o ~Krakenikilt
Nov 30, 2008 -
Re: Crazy Questions
Nothing much yet. Why are we replying to each others questions when we did not do it before?
Nov 30, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
Patrick
Nov 30, 2008 -
Re: Reborn The New Sire
*For a minute there i was afraid you were not in the story* :shock: :shock: :D :D Zire "I remember this" I said, leaned forwards and kissed her. She did ...
Nov 30, 2008
