User avatar

Firestalker

  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    *Okay, that's not like you to go into emotion C, what's wrong, something happened at home? :shock: :shock: :shock:* **Come on guys, we need some of you guys to post ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Aradel's Daughter Chapter IX

    Okay, after many days of lethargy, I'm reviewing this at last, but I can't garantee that it'll be as good as the last review, cause I'm a little bad at ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for lying or pretending to hate maths.

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    *Yes, C's right, and also Azul is following Burns's gang, just to let you know* Zire I opened my eyes and frantically stood up. I had fallen asleep, something I ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Add a sentence!

    * Report this post * Reply with quote Re: Add a sentence! Postby iceprincess on Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:40 pm On a rainy night, an old man came knocking ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    When ignoring all the capitals, is your username still - pink shear water or is it - pinks hear water o.O 8.5/10

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Ahahahahaha! Never heard of either Stephen Fry or Alan Davies but the joke is still good! 10/10

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    1111110!!!!!!!!/10 Love my very bloodthirsty brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Remember, that, Fire? :D *looks at rumbling tummy then looks up* yup I sure do *looks back* *Covers both C and Irish with grapes and then starts jumping on them ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: BloodLust chapter 1 part 1

    Thanks :D :D I just cant get it how did the vampire got inside an alley..? Well, my MC did not have enough control over her body at that particular ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought the above user was trying to insult people.

    Dec 27, 2009


The very worst use of time is to do very well what need not be done at all.
— Benjamin Tregoe