User avatar

Firestalker

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately Firestalker post's starting the game again.

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    "How do i know?" I said simply lying to her. She seemed to take the answer lightly. "How old are you?" She asked after a while. "Somewhere between 100 and ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Saint

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    actually trying to kill time and space for their next epic adventure but could not agree upon where or when or how they should begin so the thought of starting ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately he missed.

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    a very funny girl. ~Blazinler

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Darth Wader(Darth wader right? Haven't watched or heard of SW in decades, or more accurately years.)

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Wow, nice one, I'd probably imagine it with him :P What would you do if your parents died?

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    You're using Elementals too? Interesting..... Yes very interesting so what are you using elements for? PM for privacy if it is confidential. A popcorn makers name. :P ~Riddling

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    And so the two heroes names Firestalker and Ethan- started the new sentence for the not so epic journey of Mr. and Mrs. silver had come to an end and ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A character saw in a film that was stranded in a uninhibited island. ~Pliene

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    :D :D I'd weep then as i cant smile. and tell everyone that when I'm weeping I'm happy and when I'm trying to kill someone I'm sad. What would you ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    Isn't that a name of a Anime/cartoon character? Acting People. (Don't ask) ~Semeun

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    And so the two heroes names Firestalker and Ethan- started the new sentence for the not so epic journey of Mr. and Mrs. silver had come to an end and ...

    Dec 6, 2008


If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven - and very, very few persons.
— James Thurber