User avatar

Firestalker

  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    o.O I'd start crawling. :P What would you do if you found out that you were a nose pick?

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Social Outcasts

    "The humans exiled me for it" said Ballow. I should have known. Nekoens and Neotac's were frequently accused of murder and assassination, why? just because they happened to be there ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    Mages of Darkness were not like mother elements. The losers of the tournaments were faced with physic disorders. Much kike the losers of the Death element almost always dies. I ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    "Fine" I repeated and took a deep breath smelling the air. "You wont smell anything like that, the rain's washed away all the scents" She said laughing. I ignored her ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Do Not Read This, as you are not heeding my warning and reading this i have to say that the unspeakable is about to happen, Yes that is it, Its ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    How

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Life is death.

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Social Outcasts

    *Wow that was long* I opened my eyes and found out that i was being looked at. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked confused as i ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Log

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    The feeling was marvelous, more marvelous than anything i had hear, seen or felt. "I'm sorry" i repeated I struggled to get off the ground. She helped me up and ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    I woke up in the night. The sky was filled with stars, which meant no humans were here with lights. I stood up and woke the girl. "What is your ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Social Outcasts

    Luck was on my side..... at least until i starved or dehydrated to death. Time past, all i did was walk, walk and walk and walk, and walk. 'I needed ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    YWS was killed by the book.

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'd join them, i am an alien after all. What would you do if you had to destroy the earths population if you wanted your loved ones to live?

    Dec 11, 2008


No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.
— W. A. Nance