User avatar

Firestalker

  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    Hence, they started to journey yet again but they found out that Firestalker had not recovered from the blood sucking incident they had to flee, as he started chasing them ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, I'm bored and cant make anything of your sentence so we all ignore it.

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    Zire- I looked at her examining every detail i could see. Her clothing suggested she was from the Water kingdom. She had woken early as she did not look tired ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    Zire I was sleeping when something awoke me. I looked around and no one was with me. I sat up and looked around, Eunice sat on a chair nearby, she ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The "what if" game

    what if the essence of sensitive was the cents?

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Social Outcasts

    "Seems that there are a lot of murderers here" I said walking to where Ballow was. I may have been and may still be cold hearted but that did not ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    I pointed at the Princes royal guards "does that answer your question?" I asked sarcastically "we can take them"she said counting the number of the guards. "I don't think that's ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    I walked out of the marble gates as i listened to the laments for the dead contestants. They were sad to me and to everyone else, which is why no ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Social Outcasts

    I walked to where Ballow sat now, alone. "Do not lose control now Nekoen. You know what will happen to me if you do" I whispered into his ear as ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The "what if" game

    what if cents were senses?

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The "what if" game

    What is sense was all it made?

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Bows

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    This is the beginning of the book of blank pages, please read the blank pages. Read it orr you will be cursed, bye!!!!!!!!!!!

    Dec 13, 2008


What's the point of being a grown-up if you can't be a bit childish sometimes?
— 4th Doctor