User avatar

Firestalker

  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    Hence, they started to journey yet again but they found out that Firestalker had not recovered from the blood sucking incident they had to flee, as he started chasing them ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    C is posted by me above, thanks for pointing out the mistake cocoboy. D Denmark.

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    Blue!!

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Black mail my teacher if my best friend was really close to me. Or probably take revenge with the help of my friend. What would you do if Nate ran ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    *The first temple could be empty thus they only suspect each other, afterward they could fight for the prize and one of them should win, you choose who, I'm fine ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Candles Never Lit

    She had given me a sword, a sword made of black metal and some coins, coins made of pure gold. As a traveler it would do me good to have ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    California *Right?* Thanks Silenced Rose, i knew what to do but couldn't come up with anything.

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Memory Game

    *Could someone please bring me in? I've been away from a while and only now did i see that this has long started, its very complicated which is why i ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Social Outcasts

    I examined the body after almost all of them had left, either after Nokie or because they were disgusted by the body. I tried to bend a part of the ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    "Aww man" I growled as i tried to get my self out of the roots of the tee. "I need to get my self unentangled from this mess." I said ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Prow

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Rows

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    "Hey wait a sec" I said scratching my head. "Yes?" asked Pippa with a small glint of hope of knowing what this was. "It was you who threw that stone ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Social Outcasts

    Depressing. Depression and agony. For a moment that was all i could feel. Of course then it was hate, hate for the whole human race and then their was love, ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Social Outcasts

    After a while I walked through the forest with the exhausted Danielle. "I'm from the Arian plains" I replied to her past question "Its really far from this place though" ...

    Dec 15, 2008


not to be woke but i just can't go around eating houses
— chi