User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Memory Game

    I woke up and looked around. The first thing i did was yawn, although it was not dark yet. I looked around and found a small note stuck on the ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Social Outcasts

    I looked at Sydney, "Well look on the bright side" I said "We didn't have to get into any fighting." I helped Danielle up. She tried to let go of ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Cube

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    H Hampton, um.... somewhere :P

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    F Faaite, French Polynesia

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Cues

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately the typo was erased and o was your post. hehe. :wink:

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Clubs

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    dub

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that evil witches were good and people just told stories about them being ugly because they wanted to make children believe witchcraft is bad.

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate this

    I'm imagining your avatar *Clang* *roar, bang* *ouch, sorry* *get those cymbals out of here!* Yeah i like it. 8/10 takes a little time to understand. :roll:

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The "what if" game

    What if 'we' is death? (The word 'we')

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately the world burned to the ground burning all of you yet again, thus bringing peace to me. MWAHAHA :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock:

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    sub

    Dec 17, 2008


Remember, hate is always foolish, and love is always wise!
— The 12th Doctor