User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    I saw the guide collapse. I didn't feel pain but i new the guide had indeed. Hi shadow had died and i was in no shape f granting him a ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    "You passed out" I said. "Well that's obvious, i mean what happened later?" She asked. "Well we escaped for one" I said "And then a few Vampires died and then... ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Second Life

    Previous Name: Zander Daniel Current Name: Zire Gladdov Age: 18 Gender: Male Who: Second Life Appearance: In his memories he was taller than normal, with green eyes and black hair. ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    Zire "You... what did you do?" I asked stammering at first. "I'll explain that in a while" The woman said and started to set the picnic stuff as if nothing ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Exodus

    Zander I seriously needed to get a new gun I fingered the remains of my automatic multi-barrel pistol. Of all the places that I had gone to get information this ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Roamers

    **Umm could someone bring me in or at least get the plot into a place where i can get in my self easily.**

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    And she did pass out exactly after she said it and after she almost crushed the face of the prince. "Oooh nice shot" i complimented after i caught her limp ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    "Well i guess you were wrong after all" said the guide sighing. I looked at the dirt wall in front of me, it had been obviously made recently. I looked ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    Three decades later the fish puppet rotted out and was eaten by a mad Harry Potter puppet.

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    Other wold??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    Who turned into a puppet ad then was run over by a van driven none other than our Bella Swan.

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    Zire "I agree with you" I said pointing to the boy who had just sided to go with the woman. From the way she acted i could easily tell that ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    "Impressive" I whispered as i examined the dead Fire mage, most likely the Head fire mage judging from the the clothing. Rose had evidently taken the crystal or crystals from ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    o.O You simply had to post that here, without posting to the story didn't you???? :? :? :shock: :shock:

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Exodus

    Fine with me Selene ^_^

    Jan 4, 2009


One by one they went / And, though each laughed as he returned to earth / Their souls were in their eyes.
— Alfred Noyes (Watchers of the Sky)