User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    Ordinance J5? I thought Page 1,056 I turned through the pages as i tried to get to the page while holding the extremely heavy book at the same time.

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Because the people think its an insult. Why do we ask questions?

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    Rolling on the forest floor, drenched in the murky swamp water, all the brave explorers that suffered from 'laughingaetis' had to continue their quest to destroy the evil Dr. What, ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    hot

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden History

    I walked down the streets as i tried to find something i could do. I was bored, it was day before i had got caught selling the 'Earth materiel' in ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Roamers

    ** I just realized that i didn't even post a character description for this :shock: :shock: :shock: , its not too late is it?** NAME:Zire Gregory AGE:22 Appearance: (Her three ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    **Haha** white

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately no one knows what you mean.

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    A peanut goes 'pea'. What does a TV and a dog gave in common?

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The "what if" game

    What is TV was god?? :shock:

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    were disturbed by Barry Hotter, Bermione Brainger and Yon Lesley. This trio then walked towards a karge car and started to eat green flies for lunch though it was time ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    **I know i know, one of the basic rules in storybooks, one cannot kill another persons character without permission :roll: :roll: ** It would only take a few seconds, her ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    Zire I walked towards Erach who had just appeared a few feet in front of me. "Hello Erach" I said bowing. "Do you really have to treat me like that?" ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    "I already said I'm in" I repeated. The others agreed, one by one they all agreed, slowly. Eventually we were all rallied around the woman, who had enough manners to ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    She smiled, her beautiful smile that made me speechless as i gazed at her. She was one of the main reasons i had joined the Apocalyptican clan. "Well, there's no ...

    Jan 9, 2009


Facebook is that cockroach that you just can't kill
— Gravity