User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    I kept looking around interested at the scene. What had happened back there was... terrible, i specially felt sad about the house burning to ashes. "So what do we do ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    "Ohh yes, shes here all right" I hissed in anger "And with...." I stopped and looked at Katie, i could see from her face that she had smelled him too. ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    Ahihud Djinn were not mad to dig tunnels, but at drastic times, drastic actions were taken. "Keep mining humans!" I commanded as i followed the human slaves who kept digging ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    Plato was then joined by Aristotle who was still naked yelling "Eureka!!!"holding a modern age clock in his hands.

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    "Ahh, well i think you should take one anyway, You never know when..." I said seriously "But then again, who would attack us inside here" Katie grinned and started running, ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Exodus

    Zander "Gun replacement" said Bree sowing Kate a extremely old un-named pistol. "For some reason everyone's been coming here for new guns" said Kate sighing. "Umm am i disturbing you" ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    **Hehe^^ Sorry** "Well the guested are ready" I said going through my mental list. "Guards stationed in order, The hall is ready, the Queen seems to be getting ready" I ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Roamers

    Whoops, double posts, anyone know hoe to delete this post?

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    They hate to use up 'Word-space'. Why do we answer questions?

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Roamers

    Ooops, i guess that my fault, Sorry :( :( "Nice to meet you at last Mr. Kylar" I said bowing slightly. The man that had once worked for the Government ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    We were surrounded, by all the creatures we had fought in the other levels. It was exhausting really, specially when you couldn't even shoot a a rifle over and over ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    because it doesn't need to be literally true always. What id the difference between literal and metamorphic ?

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    Of all the mages that could have been put against me, five light mages had to be the worst possible choice. And worst of all they had several crystal shards ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    "Unfortunately, she didn't" replied Katie winking. I laughed at that and walked towards her. "Five humans, one hour, i wonder what we could do?" I asked her. "Who are you?" ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Exodus

    Zander I knocked on the door. A few minutes later the door opened and a girl looked at me. "What do you want Zander?" She asked opening the door. I ...

    Jan 10, 2009


Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
— James R. Cook