User avatar

Firestalker

  • OOC Archive Re: Saviors DT

    which is...?

    Jan 17, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Saviors DT

    Okay so, the only idea we have so far is Incognito's idea - I am also thinking that this fall will kind of change Akira and she will change alliances. ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    *I agree wholeheartedly*

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    *Seems to me that that's the only sane explanation that can be taken from C's post so, yeah I guess Akira changed into Jacks*

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    *Umm, C? What just happened? I don't get it... well most of it... well a little of it, yeah* *And seriously, this storybook's going to die if the plot does ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    *Whoops sorry about that, I was a little too engrossed on thinking what to write than the names and seemed to have mixed the genders accidentally. Hehe, sorry :oops: :oops: ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Nya! 10!!/10

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Hmm, well, the writing caught my eye, but the image is well, not so... nice. 7.5/10 Sorry :(

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Haha, I gotta hand it over to you, if it weren't for you I would never have heard of both songs, Thanks, great song by the way! 10/10

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Randomly sprays everyone with drinkable blood.

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for having the power.

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Zire I was breathless and tired, so I let the rest of the saviors do the planning themselves. If they needed me I would gladly help as much as possible ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    White tiger huh? I've heard of them, hehe, but the blue eyes? Is that picture real? o.O 10/10

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    I don't get it!!! 7/10 Explanations?

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for being forgotten by me. Sorry :P

    Jan 6, 2010


Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling.
— Henry David Thoreau