User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    **Teddybear22, sure, where are they? just put them in one of the world and most of the writers would gladly pull you in.** I walked unhurt on the roof of ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    "I don't trust her" I hissed pointing at the Life mage. "And i don't trust you" snorted the lifemage. "My names Mira and this is Jeni" Mira, the Life mage ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Exodus

    **Wait, we are after Platinum or Plutonium?** "Hello officer, anything new happening?" I asked as i saw a police officer walking towards me. "A robbery" replied the officer simply. "Guns?" ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Probably, but try making everyone think that we should not exist. What happens if we cease to think?

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately some people hate this game.

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    T Texas, USA

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    and then the sun started dying because Aristotle's screams were too horrible for it to hear.

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    9/10 Nice, haha

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    *Sorry for not replying sooner, i was admitted in a hospital all this while.* Stop it i said mentally and she did. "Take me to your leader!" I said comically ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    **Umm, yeah i do, I was kinda admitted into a hospital for an illness i accidentally caught at school. But I'm back now so.. could someone kindly tel me whats ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    "Centuries ago, when our race first discovered the elemental powers they had there was a a legend of element emperors, each ruling over one element. We used to hunt them, ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    "Oh yeah i forgot to tell you something" I said suddenly "We have to put the ring on the Prince with his knowledge. We cannot put it on his finger ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Depend, if they are like me, then there is a large possibility that they are really insane and think or more likely know they are crazy. people unlike me on ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Exodus

    "Any time is fine with me" I replied yawning, i needed some sleep. "How's two hours from now sound?" asked Remi. "Yeah that's fine, meet you, here i two hours ...

    Jan 16, 2009


I sleep with reckless abandon!
— Link Neal