User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    **Well it started with a small throat ache that turned into a feeling of my windpipe decreasing in size until i couldn't breath properly and then they said i had ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    Katie nodded. "Yes its far from over" she repeated. "Come one lets go to the lounge" I said walking towards one of the numerous doors.

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    We walked into the castle and were met by an extremely angry Evi, who looked at us for a moment and then brushed past us angrily. "This is going to ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    We walked into the castle and were met by an extremely angry Evi, who looked at us for a moment and then brushed past us angrily. "This is going to ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lethal Injection (PG-13 rating)

    **Sure, actually i was kinda counting ion it, hehe.** **So now do we have to wait until Kitty posts?**

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    **Haha nice one :wink: :wink: ** Ahihud The pain was unbearable as usual. I couldn't scream as usual too. It was times like these that i loathed to die and ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    I realized that what Rose said was true, I had seen it clearly but had not realized it in the heat of the battle and tension between Mira. Suddenly rose ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    "You really don't have to be that worried" i assured the king. Liamedes stayed silent. "You could just kill me then" I suggested. "what good will it do?" he asked ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    decided to eat something else, which he did making him like living again and so he started using the computer to....

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lethal Injection (PG-13 rating)

    Name: Zire Age: 21 Gender: Male Talent: An expert in the martial arts (Wushu) Occupation: A student studying literature and psychiatry (I that's possible where this storybook is in), but ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    two words that should never be together. I'll give you 9 /10

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    **Ok first o all this got really confusing just now,I meant Leo when i talked about the 'male human' in my post Teddybear22. Anyway lets just ignore your post as ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    **I'm lost guys :) n ow what?**

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    **Hey guys, when is this anyway in the past? 18 or 17 or when?** "It is you who is the fiend" snapped Armand as the wound on his neck healed. ...

    Jan 23, 2009


Only the suppressed word is dangerous.
— Ludwig Borne