User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    "I thought all these places were destroyed" Said Mira. "Well it seems that some have survived" I replied. "So now what?" asked Jeni. "There could be a crystal in that ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    *Whoops sorry about that last post* X *copies 200397* Xai Xai, Mozambique

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    o.O *hands over the cookie as fast as possible* great one, 10/10!! :lol: :lol:

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    decided to use CD's instead of colors when drawing pictures triggering a event that would change the course of that particular minute which ended in sixty seconds. Meanwhile the people ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    Later I watched Vincent go out of the castle leaving Lucinda alone, i wondered what the others would do if they knew that Vincent had left Lucinda. I walked towards ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    V Vietnam

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    erm.... hello people ? You should modify that to erm.... hello people except Firestalker? because as you can see i was the post to post last when one excludes the ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    I awoke and looked around, everyone was still asleep or was acting as if asleep. I yawned and sat up to think about the past day. Its not as if ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lethal Injection (PG-13 rating)

    **Awwww come one, please reconsider you choice Threnody!*** Although we were planning to sneak in and have a look around something we didn't expect awaited us inside the factory. A ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    :shock: :shock: lol 9/10 Since when are you Ozzy Osbourne? Isn't Ozzy Osbourne the 'Godfather of Heavy Metal' and the 'Prince of Darkness'?

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    "I'm bored" I commented as i sat on one of the couches toying with a blue marble. No one answered so i looked at the other who were all staring ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lethal Injection (PG-13 rating)

    "Hey anythings worth a try" I muttered then added Why not?" "Hey inst this place a old rundown factory?" John asked pointing to the small address on the edge of ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    **And when will that be exactly?**

    Jan 26, 2009


find your aesthetic and flaunt it
— manilla