User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: The Vampire Project

    One clan wants to become human again and fights to get the cure that the vampire maker Vincent had made after he infected the humans. The other clan want to ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    I struggled to keep Armand on the ground, even if it was to risk my life. I watched as Vincent tried to get off the ground and as Armand tried ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    Catatonic??

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    True, true very true 50/10 A great one.

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    *OK where are our 'fellow' humans???*

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    Name- Zire Age- 28 Gender- Male Race- Wizard Appearance- (different face, blue eyes, black hair, skin not perfect) Personality- Funny, acts like an idiot at times, doesn't take everything seriously, ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Naruto

    I was already at the Hokages office when several others entered, i greeted them and then motioned them to be silent, the Hokage was thinking. *Sorry its short, I'll post ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    The Prince There was a very god chance that she would betray me, but I would not let her do that, as soon as the prisoners were put into the ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    Carbonic?

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    **Ok i really need C.J. Mustang to post now!!**

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Naruto

    **Hope this is OK.** Name: Ichiro (pronounced - Ichirou) Zan Gender: Male Village: Hidden In The Leave Rank: Chuunin Age: 16 Jutsu: Ninjutsu. Good at it, can control the wind ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    ** :shock: :shock: :shock: Umm.... could someone kindly bring me in?**

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    Nubian

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    The prince I watched as the prisoners were brought into the castle. The mercenaries had done well and delivered them before the deadline had past, they deserved a good reward. ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    "To make matters worse there are very powerful mages in there too" I replied. "How do you know?" asked Rose, her eyes still closed. "Well to create such a powerful ...

    Feb 1, 2009


I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief