User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: August Hill

    Zander I was going to kill him. I couldn't believe that he had actually stolen my potion, that i had made for the examination. The minute the class was over ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    *You've given us a wrong link bolt, and since Forever said to ignore her last post, we need someone to post.*

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    -.- The question was addressed to C.J. Mustang talking about her character. :roll:

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Frenzy

    Zire She turned around to confirm if i was not a cannibal, "Fayth" she replied standing up but then falling down again due to the fact that she was hurt. ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    Zire "We should get going too" Said Zander. "Aww do we have to?" I whined. Zander gave me one look that silenced me for good. Sheesh, does he have to ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Naruto

    what one?

    Feb 8, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: August Hill Discussion

    Yeah same here, but... umm what are we supposed to do in the Urchin academy?

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    I was the first to get taken down by the traps created by the officers, in the maze, or so i thought, but when i opened my eyes and looked ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    *Hey welcome back, but wouldn't that just kill you?* **Time for some theory work.** I watched, unable to do anything to stop her. It wouldn't kill her and what she ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    The Prince All would be fine, I knew it and I was happy for it, for the first time in years everything had gone according to planned. I was the ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    *Well what now, Echelon?*

    Feb 7, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: August Hill Discussion

    Yeah, me too, whats the 'Urchin Academy' and can anyone go there?

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    *Honestly this was exactly what i hoped for you to post, guess we think alike Nya!* "I agree" I replied as i walked into the temple looking around. The temple ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    Zander I walked or in other words levitated to where the commotion was coming from. I sat on a tree and watched what was happening once i could see the ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    Ahihud "Oh did i mention that if you do take me i could provide you safe entrance inside the palace" I explained then added "..And of course if you don't ...

    Feb 6, 2009


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle