User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    Zire Evan started giving everyone orders as the girls changed. The first impression i got was that he was a good leader. "We don't know when or where or how ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Unscheduled Site Downtime - February 11, 2009 (bug)

    hehe, stupid of me to not get the joke, :P So Nate couldn't we do something about these hacking attempts?

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    Vincent was acting strange. Keeping us in this room was strange too, but refusing blood, warm and fresh for that? That was something very strange. Was it Lucinda? Was she ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Guess who?

    Yeah! do it again!, do it again!, but this time larger and with much more characters, including or dis including those in this picture. Well?

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Frenzy

    Zire "We know, and we're sorry" I said entering the house. The moment i stepped in i was surprised at how the house looked like. Seeing my surprise our host ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    "Yes, but we do have to get to a temple first to get into one of the tunnels" I said. We all knew this therefore without wasting more time we ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    "I can help with that" I said walking up to Evan and keeping my right hand on his shoulder. I looked at Evan for his permission, which he gave. I ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Guess who?

    Wow, nicely drawn and very funny and eye catching and... well bottom line I love it!! Although all i can recognize is Snoink, Rosey Unicorn, Cat, Princess, Me *hehe*, Firestarter, ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Unscheduled Site Downtime - February 11, 2009 (bug)

    What launch codes?

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    I woke up and looked around, i was lying on a large bed in one of the rooms only Vincent was allowed to go into. Beside me lay Katie, still ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    Zire "Ahh good then we have something in common" I said. It was time to get a little serious now. "Tell me, do you know anything new about August Hill, ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    Mira froze where she was. "Yes, that's right, of all the kingdoms we could have ended up in it had to be here" I repeated. I looked around just to ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    Zire "Oh, so your going to use her instead, keeping her as a slave, using her powers?" I snapped back. She snarled in anger. I could see Pippa awaking slowly. ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lethal Injection (PG-13 rating)

    Guys, aren't we gonna keep this going... anyone?

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    *Ehem, anyone who's with me or in the Academy gonna post?*

    Feb 12, 2009


People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.
— Albus Dumbledore