User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: August Hill

    *Okay, that was a little strange of my characters to act in that way but I'll go on with it this time. :P* Zander I was thinking, fiddling with a ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    *Why in the world does everyone i post with in a storybook suddenly disappear from existence and stop posting? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: *

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    Zire He ran. It was the best and first option that would come to his mind, after all even though he had powers his powers were not trained for years, ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Vampire Project

    Umm... so who will start?

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    Zire I was horrified, why had i done it? I had sworn several times before that i would not do it, but I had and that resulted in many problems ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    Zire I could have laughed at seeing Sammie's surprised face. And she dropped Pippa in her surprise. The minute she did i was behind her a knife at her throat. ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    It was strange, how had he done it? Was he one of us? I was in the head of the van, i had seen the boy taking the money out ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lethal Injection (PG-13 rating)

    I looked at John, but he too was thinking hard on this so called proposal. "So?" I asked. "It must have a other side to it" He replied. "So, come ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    *I am? :D Why by the way?* I saw Rose freezing or more likely recovering her strength. The next wave of the reanimated were upon and and i couldn't sense ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    Zire Katie drank it, and so did i. I could feel her hand, tightly gripping mine. It was only after a few minutes that Katie realized where she was. "Are ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    Zire I could kill you in an instant if i wanted" I replied "Are you not afraid?" "You couldn't even get near me, let alone kill me" scoffed Sammie. "Well ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    *umm, no actually i wanted them to notice that two completely different people who had never been in the academy suddenly appear in the middle of it. :P :? :roll: ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Frenzy

    oh :shock: :shock: :? :? Ill edit it :P

    Feb 14, 2009


Does anybody else passive-aggressively refresh the page to see if anything you said made it into the quote generator?
— GrandWild