User avatar

Firestalker

  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar

    Good luck the :P In my opinion You'll either love it or hate it :P (I hope you love it!) To whomever defended this....lack of creativity with "but all the ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **Hehe, Thanks Tazakk, I kinda enjoyed being chased by you guys until C caught up with me and started hitting me with a baseball bat... or something like that o.O ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **Guys, I had the weirdest dream today(As in today morning/yesterday night). I dreamed that everyone in this storybook joined together and started tormenting me about things such as 'how my ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar

    Join the club Mizzle, there are thousands of other Avatar fans out here wanting to become one of the Na'vi also. Right now I'm in the process of learning Na'vi ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Saviors DT

    **I can't since I already have two characters that need to be looked after :P. So unless anyone else wants to volunteer you'll have to do it, if you don't ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **Silver where are you??!!** I was confused and worried. Kitrina still had not woken up after seeping into a deep unconscious state. I had tried to wake her up numerous ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **Oh... yeah... guess we got carried away, hehe...**

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Aukland Anyone?

    I'm gonna migrate to New Zealand very soon, most likely a week from now and unfortunately unlike some people I'm not very good at making friends cause I'm shy when ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **i seriously need Silver or C to post for me to post, Where are you guys??!!**

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Map December 2009

    Yay, Sri Lanka is in the top ten and is better than Ireland, haha!

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar

    Well, I've seen it twice so far in 2D (That's mostly cause its impossible to watch in it 3D here) but judging from what I heard from those who did ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **This is getting more interesting by each post hehe@@ Zire We ran behind Burns who led the way. Having forgotten my weak state by now my mind was calculating all ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Saviors DT

    Ahh I see, okay then lets start, shall we?

    Jan 19, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Saviors DT

    Which seems to be the only problem we have yet, but how does Akira fit into all this, the new and Goody two shoes Akira? :P :D

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    *What??!!! Why?*

    Jan 17, 2010


I feel like if men sent unsolicited dragon pics instead of *other* unsolicited pics they’d get a lot further in life
— ShadowVyper